Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Animals on TV

One of my favorite things about the Japanese is their genuine fascination in everything! I was watching some random program on TV the other day and there were these images of animals doing the most random, idiotic/adorable things. 


This gorilla is a veteran smoker as you can see. 


Above is a pair of ... i don't really know what species these cute furry things are ... otters maybe? but they're holding hands! how adorable is that??? According to the announcer, they're 11 years apart (the male is the younger one). cougar bitch!
And then... 

Dewi Soekarno on Japanese TV! Some stupid weight-loss program, I assume. Her diet consisted of nothing but avocadoes! Insane! I must say, though, that she looks smashing for a 70 year old obaasan. Oh, she speaks excellent Japanese, btw. 

To go off on a tangent, here's my very first picture of a sakura tree. Planning on going to Yoyogi-koen tomorrow for a more proper viewing. Will update soon :) 



3 comments:

  1. awwwwww.. animals so cuteeee... those are sea otters btw ^^ they eat clams 'n used rocks to open the clams :D

    btw, dewi soekarno kan emang orang jepang asli :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's some retro TV you have. Keren man! Haha. Ada TVRI programa 2 gak?

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha my tv is smaller than my macbook ping! everything here is mini-er than mini.

    ReplyDelete